The Comprehensive Approach recognises where churches are and helps them to look ahead, to celebrate what they are doing to develop new possibilities.
The Comprehensive Approach
- a holistic vision of the ministry and mission of the church
- a way of evaluating existing programs and activities
- a planning approach that starts from where you are
- new possibilities for ministry beyond existing groups and programs
- community building and faith sharing between younger and older people
- possibility of coordinated planning, programming and resources
outward focus for mission planning
- encourages partnership with community groups and family households
- encourages more people to exercise gifts in ministry
Mediacom sells A Comprehensive Approach for $9.95 and is available here.